[Osmf-talk] Board elections / standing for re-election

Frederik Ramm frederik at remote.org
Wed Oct 1 15:31:58 UTC 2014

Hi,

   as you know, our AoA say that in each year, the terms of those two
board members whose election is longest ago will expire.

This year we have the situation that Matt's election is longest ago, and
Henk, myself, and Simon have all been elected at the same time. So it's
down to us three to agree on who will be stepping down (or else it's a
polling of straws).

I volunteered to step down because I don't like randomness. This means
that Henk and Simon will stay on for another year, and their terms will
then expire at the next AGM.

I'm available for re-election so if you want you can vote me in again;
I'll prepare a short manifesto in due course. I'm totally in favour of
new faces on the board though, and am only offering to continue if you
want me to.

Bye
Frederik