[Osmf-talk] Running

Sarah Hoffmann lonvia at denofr.de
Thu Oct 23 20:17:44 UTC 2014

On Thu, Oct 23, 2014 at 09:55:30PM +0200, Kathleen Danielson wrote:
> Sarah,
>
> I see that I could have been clearer that what I found so disrespectful was
> the way Frederik referred to Henk.

True, it would have been more polite to address these accusations directly
at Henk. But then again, Henk has choosen to remain silent in the last
two days despite being ask direct questions by three or four different people.
So, addressing him directly is a bit difficult isn't it?

I would also like to point out that when he responded he completely side-
steped the accusation of not being able to work with the board members
by pointing that there are local organisation commitees for the SOTM.
Maybe he avoids the issue because what Frederik says is simply an account
of the facts, and if so, can it really be called disrespectful?

Sarah