[Osmf-talk] Running

Oleksiy Muzalyev oleksiy.muzalyev at bluewin.ch
Thu Oct 23 21:30:23 UTC 2014

Hello Emilie,

I would disagree with an analysis that there is a crisis or a farce. The
OSM.org is on, it is fast as never before. There is growth, new
features, mobile version, OpenLayers 3.0, etc.

There is a vivid discussion and an election campaign. By the way, it is
rather normal that there is a struggle visions and personalities in a
team. It happens everywhere. Everywhere.

My point is that it is better to talk more about own vision, than
promote another person's one. One never knows whom people believe in the
end. Ralph Waldo Emerson wrote, "Insist on yourself."

Best regards,
Oleksiy