[Osmf-talk] Handling OSMF finances going forward

Peter Barth osm at won2.de
Thu Oct 30 20:11:26 UTC 2014

Hi,

Kevin.Arruda at elektrobit.com schrieb:
> I don't believe even redundant Treasurers is enough to address the laundry list of concerns and potential issues raised in the thread. Also, there seems to be a general theme that ultimately relates to trust and reliability of person(s)

I didn't see a statement about trust or reliability or some
other (personal) allegation. It's been about transparency from
the begining on (in the other threads, too, btw) and I think
Frederik explained just that very well.

So, let's not confuse calls for transparency with suspicion of
wrongdoing. Transparency should simply be the default, even if
the persons acting are entirely trustworthy.

Regards,
Peda