[Osmf-talk] Selling used OSMF hardware - 3x HP DL360 G5

Frederik Ramm frederik at osmfoundation.org
Mon Aug 24 22:56:26 UTC 2015

Hi,

   as the result of a couple server upgrades, our operations team would
like to get rid of three old (~ 6 yr old) servers:

3x HP DL360 G5 1U with dual PSU, 2x 4-core E5450 (3GHz), 32GB RAM (8x4GB
DDR2-667 ECC), SA P400i controller (but batteries are on their way out).
NO DISKS. NO RAILS.

The servers are available for pick-up in North London, or might also be
delivered to a North or Central London location. We're selling them
as-is, no returns/refunds, and would prefer selling them all in one lot.
One machine weighs ~ 15kg so couriering them is likely going to be
expensive and would have to be fully covered (including packaging) by
the buyer.

We have an offer of £200 for the whole lot and we're hoping to conclude
the sale no later than Friday 04 September. They sell for slightly more
in online auctions but we don't have the resources to run an auction
with after-sales and all, hence this informal call.

If anyone wants them, please email me with your offer. We reserve the
right to close the deal at any time but it will definitely not be before
Monday 31 August.

Bye
Frederik

--
Frederik Ramm
Treasurer

Name & Registered Office:
Openstreetmap Foundation
132 Maney Hill Road
Sutton Coldfield
B72 1JU
United Kingdom
A company limited by guarantee, registered in England and Wales.
Registration No. 05912761.