[Osmf-talk] Balancing the presence of the Humanitarian OpenStreetMap Team (HOT US Inc) in the OpenStreetMap Foundation

Paul Norman penorman at mac.com
Fri Nov 27 01:10:21 UTC 2015

On 11/24/2015 4:49 PM, Kate Chapman wrote:
> Typically when people leave a job it is not still considered that a
> conflict of interest might rise regarding their previous position.

It depends. I've stayed out of some LWG stuff where a customer of a
former employer was involved. In a pre-OSM job there were some cases
where someone had to stay uninvolved because it concerned a previous
employer's product that they had worked on, and a potential case I had
to stay out of because it involved a friend's work.

--
Paul