[Osmf-talk] Ballot Delay

Henk Hoff henk.hoff at osmfoundation.org
Mon Nov 30 10:14:31 UTC 2015

Hi all,

Some background info on the ballots (and why you possibly not have gotten one).

According to article 75 of our Articles of Association you need to be member 30 prior to the date of the AGM. Meaning, when you became member after November 5th, you are not eligible to vote (and you will not get a ballot). I now realize, that in the membership status mail you have all gotten earlier this week, this requirement was not taken into account. All those who are affected by this rule (and therefore not able to vote) will get a message later today (in the evening Europe time).

Also, your membership needs to be active on December 5th. Meaning, when your membership fee is due before December 5th, you are not eligible to vote.

If you have any questions regarding your membership, please contact me.

Cheers,

Henk