[Osmf-talk] Tasking manager

Simon Poole simon at poole.ch
Mon Nov 30 11:19:16 UTC 2015

I should point out that I've been running an instance of the tasking
manager that is open to all for a long time, just as openstreetmap.us
and likely others have been running their own instances too.

Just checked it says "OSM tasking manager" too, so I wouldn't get too
upset about that (it is a rather old version that I haven't updated
yet). Naturally in the case of my instance it is fairly clear that it is
not claiming to be anything special wrt OSM, which naturally HOT
shouldn't imply either (outside of it being the instance for HOT). But
obviously HOT can set up any rules it wants for access to services that
it runs.

Simon