[Osmf-talk] Draft New Corporate Membership Tiers

Martijn van Exel martijn at osmfoundation.org
Wed Apr 27 17:20:13 UTC 2016

Simon — that is why it says ‘needs to be discussed further’. Do you have ideas on how to frame this and make it work? Perhaps it’s something that can be discussed in the LWG as well? We would appreciate feedback on this.
This is valuable to potential corporate members, so it’s worth figuring out how we can extract that value from them.
Martijn