[Osmf-talk] Draft New Corporate Membership Tiers

Simon Poole simon at poole.ch
Thu Apr 28 15:27:10 UTC 2016

Just to be clear, we answered over 200 inquiries to
legal-questions at osmfoundation.org in 2015 with a typical same day
response , the rare complicated questions which needed discussion or
similar naturally take longer, but that wouldn't change in any future
model. I'm fairly sure any paid service is going to be a LOT worse.

Simon