[Osmf-talk] Draft New Corporate Membership Tiers

Emilie Laffray emilie.laffray at gmail.com
Fri Apr 29 03:26:57 UTC 2016

Hello,

<rant>
This is seriously off topic for the thread and seriously nitpicking
essentially things that has been effectively some kind of orders since
antiquity.
At this point, who cares about picking osmium, platinum, diamond, you name
your favorite unobtainium element here. The point is that everybody
understands and implicity recognizes the tiers as they are. There is no
need to go on on something so pointless over something so trivial.
I am happy to create a whole mailing list for people willing to discuss the
topic in great length (to remove that thread from here so we can focus on
actual and important topics like the actual value of such membership) and I
suspect we could even include in the naming something about tagging to make
the discussion even more lively.
</rant>