[Osmf-talk] Corporate Membership update

Christoph Hormann chris_hormann at gmx.de
Fri Jul 1 20:44:18 UTC 2016

On Friday 01 July 2016, Martijn van Exel wrote:

> The idea for a lower tier is an interesting one. How much would you
> suggest?

I think an entry level of about EUR 500 could work nicely but i also
think EUR 1500 would be fine if it is clearly communicated that this is
a program for larger companies and organizations and that there are
specific other opportunities for smaller companies to articulate their
appreciation and support.

> > I know this is called "Corporate Membership" so formally it simply
> > won't apply to most of the companies i have in mind here but since
> > there is no separate membership program for small and medium
> > enterprises that are not corporations i think this is still a valid
> > concern.
>
> What do you think would be a better word to describe this than
> 'corporate'?

If you want to include companies that are not juridical persons you'd
need a different term - 'company', 'business' or 'enterprise' comes to
mind.  But that would not include public institutions which might be
candidates for this kind of program as well.

--
Christoph Hormann
http://www.imagico.de/