[Osmf-talk] Corporate Membership: Response from SotM-WG

Gregory Marler info at nomoregrapes.com
Tue May 31 17:40:55 UTC 2016

If we are spending so long (and multiple threads) discussing the
level-naming convention, then I take it we are happy with the board's
direction on what the corporate membership levels include.

I look forward to seeing where this goes, and particularly how it will link
with SotM in future years.

>From Durham,
Gregory.