[Osmf-talk] HOT US Inc use of Code Of Conduct (CoC) for Membership control after 2015 OSMF Board election

Toggenburger Lukas Lukas.Toggenburger at htwchur.ch
Fri Dec 1 17:13:00 UTC 2017

Mikel

We certainly noted the heavy accusations against HOT. I do not agree with your conclusion that these cases should not be discussed publicly: Since the accusations have already been made (one of them being the accusation of censorship), uninformed readers (like me) might believe they are true, since your/HOT’s refusal to discuss them seem to exactly confirm the accusation of censorship. This may be a good opportunity now to clarify. Since Nicolas and Severin stepped forward, I assume they agree that their case will be publicly dissected. Why do you believe, that not doing it will be counterproductive to the goal of “building a good and productive space for the community”?

I am looking forward to reading from you/HOT.

Lukas