[Osmf-talk] HOT US Inc use of Code Of Conduct (CoC) for Membership control after 2015 OSMF Board election

Ian Dees ian.dees at gmail.com
Fri Dec 1 17:23:06 UTC 2017

Hello,

I'd like to remind everyone that we're on the OpenStreetMap Foundation Talk
mailing list. It's not clear to me how the two ongoing HOT threads on this
list are related to OSMF or its membership.

It would be great to see some action from the moderators of this mailing
list to keep threads on topic.

Thanks,
Ian