[Osmf-talk] Proposal - OSMF Should NOT Adopt a Code of Conduct

John Gilmore gnu at toad.com
Sun Dec 3 03:24:50 UTC 2017

> I suggest you read the charges against Assange in the UK High Court
> If you're confused if that's OK, let me explain it: It's not OK. Maybe
> look at the evidence in future.

You are the one who appears confused.  An accusasion is not evidence.

If I were to look at the evidence, there would be none, because no
court has admitted any evidence in the matter.  All they have are
accusations ("charges", as you explained it), which are not evidence.

This is exactly the point of my admittedly long prior message.
These typical Codes of Conduct confuse an accusation with a proof, and
immediately move on to decide how to punish the "offender".

	John