[Osmf-talk] Quick Notice: OSMF Ballots have been distributed, check your email

Blake Girardot bgirardot at gmail.com
Mon Dec 4 14:26:01 UTC 2017

Dear Fellow OSMF Members,

I received the link to my ballot over the weekend and just want to let
everyone know you probably should have received an email with a link
to your ballot by now.

The subject line for mine was: "OpenStreetMap Foundation Election 2017"

If you did not see yours, you might have to check your spam or another
email address or something along those lines to find it.

If you can not locate it, I think you can check with Dorothea at the
OSMF, dorothea at osmfoundation.org to inquire about your ballot.

I do not have exact numbers, but I think it is around 1/2 of the OSMF
members actually vote and with less than 900 of us, every vote counts.

Cheers
blake