[Osmf-talk] Quick Notice: OSMF Ballots have been distributed, check your email

Martijn van Exel m at rtijn.org
Tue Dec 5 19:23:14 UTC 2017

Hi all,

I hope you have found the time to vote. If you haven’t done so yet, please find your ballot email and do it as soon as you are ready. Voting ends this Saturday, December 9, at 16:00 UTC.

If you cannot find your ballot email or have any trouble at all casting your vote, please contact me at secretary at osmfoundation.org or Dorothea at dorothea at osmfoundation.org.

One thing that a few folks ran into trouble with is having Javascript disabled when trying to vote. Please enable Javascript in your browser for the voting web site to work correctly.

Thanks,
Martijn