[Osmf-talk] OSMF 2017: HOT US Inc's candidate silences and partiality, organizational storytelling why this has to be limited at the OSMF Board [was Re: What's all this stuff about HOT, and how is it relevant for OSMF.]

Clifford Snow clifford at snowandsnow.us
Fri Dec 8 16:38:15 UTC 2017

Nicolas, you've stated your position a number of time on this list. Can you
respect the Etiquette guidelines [1] that were posted just a few days ago,
one of which is "If you've made your point already, you don't need to tell
us all again"

Thanks,
Clifford

[1] https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Etiquette