[Osmf-talk] Treasurer's report for 2017 AGM

Christoph Hormann chris_hormann at gmx.de
Sat Dec 9 00:13:00 UTC 2017

On Saturday 09 December 2017, Frederik Ramm wrote:
> [...] but perhaps you can be a little forgiving from time
> to time too!

Not that i am really in a position to forgive here but you are aware
that to forgive usually requires someone to admit a mistake?

If Martijn had opened by apologizing and admitting that you should have
published this before the whole election circus started my reaction
would have been very different.

Let me lead the way by admitting that i should have followed up on the
previous hints about this - in particular here:

http://wiki.osmfoundation.org/wiki/Board/Minutes/2017-06-20#Closed_portion_of_meeting

earlier.  I intended to do this but i failed to do so.

--
Christoph Hormann
http://www.imagico.de/