[Osmf-talk] Chairperson's Report for the AGM

Benoit Fournier ben.fournier at gmail.com
Mon Dec 11 14:08:24 UTC 2017

Kate, Frederik, Mikel & OSMF members,

I could simply quote and put '+1' on parts of previous messages: I rather
agree with the full message by Ivo, the second and more polite attempt by
Michael/nebulon42, the rewording by Mikel or the proposal by Nicolas.

I will try to put it in my words though:

I would welcome and read with great attention a yearly report --- by the
Board or the Chairperson --- about the OSMF.
Facts, obvious or not, should be part of this report, and highlight the
main points of the whole year.
Feelings, insights, perspectives, and other non factual bits, are very much
welcome too.
The community or freelance assistants could help but I would value more a
report written or approved by the Board members.

All in all, I think our Chairperson Kate's report is indeed satisfactory;
only I would like more of it. :)
And yes, I would like to read less of the small fights and more of the OSMF
work and future.

All the best,

--
BenoƮt Fournier