[Osmf-talk] Code of Conduct Reminder

Simon Poole simon at poole.ch
Sat Dec 16 19:51:03 UTC 2017

Am 16.12.2017 um 15:23 schrieb Benoit Fournier:
> I would like to read more precisely what you found so weird in the
> SotM code of conduct?
> Or any specific part that could only be violated?

Actually the main problem with it, and what makes it rather weird to
read, is that instead of boiling down to: you shouldn't harass people at
the conference, it jumps in the deep end and puts everything in the
context of "..that reinforce social structures of domination related
to..." even if it was less political gibberish, it is still massively
overstepping any mandate that the OSMF and the SOTM WG  have .