[Osmf-talk] Dale Kunce (OSM, OSMF and HOT US Inc president) on [OSMF] mailing list: "a viper pit of racism and misogyny"; a statement which minimally calls for answers and facts

Scott Davies mr.scott.davies at gmail.com
Tue Dec 19 19:38:56 UTC 2017

Christoph, can I ask why you posted this tweet that you "randomly ran into"
in the first place? It was posted in another forum. It was a general
comment that didn't target anyone in particular. It seems to me that
posting it here has just caused unnecessary conflict. And what standard of
conduct would you wish Dale's words to be judged against, exactly?

-Scott