[Osmf-talk] Dale Kunce (OSM, OSMF and HOT US Inc president) on [OSMF] mailing list: "a viper pit of racism and misogyny"; a statement which minimally calls for answers and facts

Christoph Hormann chris_hormann at gmx.de
Tue Dec 19 19:56:55 UTC 2017

On Tuesday 19 December 2017, Scott Davies wrote:
> Christoph, can I ask why you posted this tweet that you "randomly ran
> into" in the first place? It was posted in another forum. It was a
> general comment that didn't target anyone in particular. It seems to
> me that posting it here has just caused unnecessary conflict. And
> what standard of conduct would you wish Dale's words to be judged
> against, exactly?

I have not linked to Dale's tweet here, Nicolas did - although there are
probably others who have seen it independently.  Nicolas also explained
why he considers it to be relevant here.

Regarding the critique of the content of said tweet i would like to
point you to the comments already made by Frederik and Rod - i have
nothing of substance to add to that.

--
Christoph Hormann
http://www.imagico.de/