[Osmf-talk] Board meeting today, and board candidates

john whelan jwhelan0112 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 16 14:55:36 UTC 2017

>and announce your candidacy. Currently we have two candidates for two
seats, which doesn't give voters much choice. It would be great to see a
few more names on that list!

Could you recap what the closing date is and what commitment is involved.
Are there any expenses involved?  I seem to recall at least one face to
face meeting a year normally happens.

I think both candidates who have put themselves forward so far are involved
in HOT.  I merely make the comment and it is not a statement saying this is
good or bad but it might be interesting to see someone with a different
background put themselves forward.

Many thanks John