[Osmf-talk] Board meeting today, and board candidates

Heather Leson heatherleson at gmail.com
Thu Nov 16 19:40:52 UTC 2017

Thanks for this note.

HOT is part of OSM. I am indeed a member of both parts of OSM.

Leadership - on all fronts- is indeed in need of a global shift. I welcome
other member's questions on this mailing list, the wiki, or via other
channels. To that end, I am happy to host 2 office hours - one in the AP
timezone and one in the American timezone. This should cover most of the
globe.

And, I'll be on the call tonight.

Heather

Heather Leson