[Osmf-talk] Candidacy: OSMF Board

Christoph Hormann chris_hormann at gmx.de
Thu Nov 23 15:45:41 UTC 2017

On Thursday 23 November 2017, Dale Kunce wrote:
> [...] Especially behavior regardless of language and culture
> that is not acceptable and does not treat others respectfully.

I don't know how much exposure you have to different cultures but could
you point me to which part of Severin's mail you think is not
acceptable in any culture?

> His
> email would violate many codes of conduct for other internet
> communities.

If that was the case (and i kind of doubt it is for open, international,
multicultural communities) i am glad the OSMF does not belong to those.

--
Christoph Hormann
http://www.imagico.de/