[Osmf-talk] Fwd: Candidacy: OSMF Board

Stefan Keller sfkeller at gmail.com
Fri Nov 24 12:52:57 UTC 2017

Kate, Ben, all,

Perhaps I'm missing something, but I did not yet get your questions to
the candidate(s).
I think we've all agreed that Severins reply was rude.
So, let's get back on this thread.
Some - including me - have put questions and/or criteria on the table.
Now I hope the candidates (here: Heather) get a chance to comment on those.

--Stefan