[Osmf-talk] Membership Fee Waiver Program

john whelan jwhelan0112 at gmail.com
Sat Sep 23 17:23:50 UTC 2017

I suggest we leave it to the descretion of the board but put a limit of ten
percent of the membership.

That way we can give a voice to mappers but avoid hijacking by special
interests.

Whether it should be anyone who is broke or restricted to those places that
PayPal does not operate in or cannot be used for one reason or another
again I would leave it to the descretion of the board remembering there are
plenty of online discussion areas to make one's viewpoint known.

Cheerio John