[Osmf-talk] OSMF Board election 2018 - candidate answers and manifestos ready

joost schouppe joost.schouppe at gmail.com
Thu Dec 6 17:15:13 UTC 2018

 Hi,

Some minor comments about Christoph's analysis with regards to my positions.

I'm grouped in the people who focus on women when it comes to diversity.
That's a bit strange, since I also talk about language and geographic
diversity a lot.

About complementing board/candidates : Christoph thinks it's strange some
people talk about board members and others don't. I misread the question
and thought it was only about candidates, not board members. Maybe some
people made the same mistake and others didn't.

Paid positions: I don't think my idea of "project management" necessarily
clashes with Tobias's of "no managerial positions". I don't see project
management as "a leadership position". Usually, their role is to guide
processes along and make sure that what happens is in line with what the
people involved want. Big part of their job description probably overlaps
with what Dorothea does now.

--
Joost