[Osmf-talk] 2018 a third episode of entryism by HOT US Inc at OSMF Board after 2015 and 2017: call 4 action (candidates/members) for a balanced OSMF Board

Joseph Reeves iknowjoseph at gmail.com
Wed Dec 12 13:39:35 UTC 2018

Hi Christoph,

As alluded to in my original email, I don't have a huge amount of time to
be following up on this: That's why I raised a specific procedural point
(the method by which the entire French and German hobby OSM communities
could join HOT) that you had clearly misunderstood, before engaging briefly
in a wider discussion.

We disagree on the wider discussion, which is fine; I'm happy for you to
chalk that one up as your victory and we can both get on with the day.

Thanks as ever, Joseph