[Osmf-talk] 2018 a third episode of entryism by HOT US Inc at OSMF Board after 2015 and 2017: call 4 action (candidates/members) for a balanced OSMF Board

Christoph Hormann chris_hormann at gmx.de
Wed Dec 12 13:55:12 UTC 2018

On Wednesday 12 December 2018, Joseph Reeves wrote:

> We disagree on the wider discussion, which is fine; I'm happy for you
> to chalk that one up as your victory and we can both get on with the
> day.

It it interesting that you are the second person within a few weeks
(after Mikel in
https://lists.openstreetmap.org/pipermail/osmf-talk/2018-November/005539.html)
who seems to consider discussion here to be about 'victory'
and 'winning' rather than about exchanging arguments, learning and
convincing.  Not sure if this is a HOT thing or some other cultural
commonality between you.

--
Christoph Hormann
http://www.imagico.de/