[Osmf-talk] Treasurer's Report for the 2018 AGM

Christoph Hormann chris_hormann at gmx.de
Thu Dec 13 15:41:17 UTC 2018

On Wednesday 12 December 2018, Frederik Ramm wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I have put my financial report online here:
>
> https://wiki.osmfoundation.org/wiki/Finances/Treasurer%27s_Report_for
>_the_December_2018_AGM
>
> [...]

Thanks.

From a quick look over it - could you explain a bit more in detail the
following positions:

* Miscellaneous Income
* SotM Working Group Consultancy services

And IIRC in the past the OSMF also received pro bono professional legal
advise in various cases - could you detail how this is in 2018 and how
this compares to the previous years.  I am asking this in particular
because while many of the other expenses are relatively stable the
legal fees are a position that seems to vary strongly from year to
year.

--
Christoph Hormann
http://www.imagico.de/