[Osmf-talk] Humanitarian work (was: 2018 a third episode...)

Gregory sotm at livingwithdragons.com
Sat Dec 15 13:27:32 UTC 2018

Christoph,
What would be wrong with HOT dominating the OSMF Humanitarian Working Group?

I imagine there would be a lot of overlap of personnel.
The personnel would likely be sharing tools and communication methods at
times. For example, it would be terrible for a project to have two tasking
managers/systems, with trying to understand where had/hadn't been mapped.

Deciding the remit/description of the WG would be an interesting task, and
decide what communication and work took place within the WG rather than
other/existing external places.

>From the Western World,
Gregory.