[Osmf-talk] Humanitarian work (was: 2018 a third episode...)

Joseph Reeves iknowjoseph at gmail.com
Sat Dec 15 13:34:36 UTC 2018

I think there's a lot of positive talk in this thread. My question would be
"who would run / work on / be in the working group?" But at the same time I
see plenty of people on the HOT list who want to do humanitarian work with
OSM without being a part of the Humanitarian OpenStreetMap Team, so think
there's a strong chance this would work.

I would be happy to see a space where HOT can work with the other groups
mentioned here, and elsewhere, on common problems / goals without being all
part of the same 501(c)(3).

Cheers, Joseph