[Osmf-talk] Humanitarian work (was: 2018 a third episode...)

Frederik Ramm frederik at remote.org
Sat Dec 15 13:50:02 UTC 2018

Hi,

On 12/15/18 14:34, Joseph Reeves wrote:
> I think there's a lot of positive talk in this thread. My question would
> be "who would run / work on / be in the working group?" But at the same
> time I see plenty of people on the HOT list who want to do humanitarian
> work with OSM without being a part of the Humanitarian OpenStreetMap
> Team

Yes, I think what I said about the attention works for volunteers as
well - if you want to humanitarian work with OSM today, what's your
obvious group to go to (or what group will you be pointed to if you ask)
- HOT of course!

There's bound to be people in HOT who would actually prefer being able
to pursue humanitarian OSM matters outside of HOT.

Bye
Frederik