[Osmf-talk] Humanitarian work (was: 2018 a third episode...)

Simon Poole simon at poole.ch
Sun Dec 16 18:50:22 UTC 2018

To be blunt: MIkel was a board member of the OSMF at the time and had a
fiduciary duty to protect the interests of the OSMF, just as the other
board members, naturally. I fail to see how protecting said interests
would have any impact on what contributors could map, where they could
engage themselves and what kind of activities they should support.

Simon