[Osmf-talk] Conflict of interest (was: Remarks and question regarding board meeting minutes and circulars)

Christoph Hormann chris_hormann at gmx.de
Wed Dec 19 12:00:22 UTC 2018

I have made the suggestion of keeping business and organizational
interests with OSM connections outside the OSMF board in general on
multiple occasions - in recent discussion here for example in:

https://lists.openstreetmap.org/pipermail/osmf-talk/2018-December/005637.html

but also before, for example in RadioOSM 50 from half a year ago IIRC.
And i am by far not the only one how thinks this would be a good idea.

This is not primarily meant as a measure of CoI avoidance but this would
of course be a welcome side effect of it - which is why i mention it
here.

You may of course disagree this is a good idea but i reject your
argument that this is so because it is not suitable as the *only*
measure against CoIs or as a way you can avoid them completely.  This i

--
Christoph Hormann
http://www.imagico.de/