[Osmf-talk] Welcome Mat for Organizations

Manfred A. Reiter ma.reiter at gmail.com
Thu Nov 29 08:06:28 UTC 2018

Hi Mikel,

great to have the welcome page. As you said, it is work in progress, you
allow me to mention

1. weeklyOSM as a community driven, independent news report wehre newbies
can get news every week

2. Education
2.1 BoostOSM -
https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Life_Long_Learning_Mapping_Project
2.2 MychOSM - https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/MychOSM
and - I'm not sure where to put it - Education or Humanitarian OSM
2.3 the new project euYoutH OSM:
https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/EuYoutH_OSM

3. Portmarnock's project in Lesotho

Am Do., 29. Nov. 2018 um 07:30 Uhr schrieb Oleksiy Muzalyev <
oleksiy.muzalyev at bluewin.ch>:

> Good morning Mikel,
>
> It was interesting to me to see which organizations use the OSM:
> https://welcome.openstreetmap.org/about-osm-community/consumers/
>
> You could also include in the list the Stockholm Public Transport - SL:
> https://sl.se/en/
> It is one of the best and useful websites I ever saw. I've been at
> Stockholm couple of ears ago and I used this website daily to move around
> the city, the same as millions of other commuters.
>
> Best regards,
> Oleksiy
>
> On 27.11.18 20:59, Mikel Maron wrote:
>
> Hello everyone
>
> Happy to report that the Welcome Mat is up on
> https://welcome.openstreetmap.org/ and linked from key locations on OSM
> sites.
>
> Of course, like everything in OpenStreetMap, it's a work in progress, and
> will continue to improve at https://github.com/osmfoundation/welcome-mat
>
> Hoping this proves a useful resource to guide organizations looking to get
> involved with our community. Thanks for all the work on this from the
> Advisory Board and Members!
>
> Mikel

## Manfred Reiter - -
## www.weeklyOSM.eu