[Osmf-talk] Next OSMF board meeting this Thursday, 17th of January, at 21:00 London time

Heather Leson heatherleson at gmail.com
Thu Jan 17 13:37:56 UTC 2019

Hello, I appreciate your call for full transparency. The board was elected
to be a board. As Frederick stated that we need time to verbally deliberate
with each other. Then build a plan. Then we will share. First, we need to
consider the details and next steps.

As it is about some members, we owe them the respect to consider all items
before publicly stating items.

Thank you for your understanding

Heather