[Osmf-talk] proposal OSMF active contributor membership

Ben Abelshausen ben.abelshausen at gmail.com
Sat Apr 4 20:16:23 UTC 2020

Hi,

Like Pete, I also think this is a really good idea and a huge
improvement over what is there now.

If it were up to me alone I would probably lower the bar even more to:

- anyone who has an account, has at least one edit and shows an interest
in being a member.

- instead of the fixed 15 pound add a 'donation amount of choice'
including the option not to donate.

- have these rules in place for all members, even those who can pay the 15.

Cheers,

Ben