[Osmf-talk] proposal OSMF active contributor membership

Manfred A. Reiter ma.reiter at gmail.com
Sun Apr 5 08:49:01 UTC 2020

Hi Ben, *,

Am Sa., 4. Apr. 2020 um 22:18 Uhr schrieb Ben Abelshausen <
ben.abelshausen at gmail.com>:

> Hi,
>
> Like Pete, I also think this is a really good idea and a huge improvement
> over what is there now.
>
> If it were up to me alone I would probably lower the bar even more to:
>
> - anyone who has an account, has at least one edit and shows an interest
> in being a member.

Here I do not agree at all.

OpenStreetMap has the goal to create a good (the best) "world map". This is
only possible with active - and if possible - regular contributions.

I could even imagine that even stricter rules will be imposed for the
elections, similar to those that exist for HOT.

--
## Manfred Reiter - -