[Osmf-talk] New idea: Invite a LC to speak at each OSMF Board meeting

Ben Abelshausen ben.abelshausen at gmail.com
Tue Apr 7 09:50:14 UTC 2020

Hi,

On 07/04/2020 08:45, Andy Allan wrote:
> But mainly, I'm going to say the board should try it, since I don't
> think it's helpful if we judge something as of no benefit before we've
> even tried it.

I think Andy is correct here and I agree with this.

Not all local chapters have a direct link to the board and having local
chapters talk gives the board a better idea about what local chapters
are doing and what they care about. Being a local chapter doesn't have a
lot of direct benefits currently so having the board listen and invite
local chapters to speak is an excellent idea in my opinion.

Who knows what new ideas may come from this?

Cheers,

Ben