[Osmf-talk] proposal OSMF active contributor membership

Mikel Maron mikel.maron at gmail.com
Tue Apr 7 18:11:47 UTC 2020

Good questions Eugene. I had a couple other questions. On ...

> But that would be fraud, and the membership could be revoked if MWG finds out that the contributions are not meaningful.

"Meaningful" is open to interpretation. Can a "meaningful" contribution be defined further? And if fraud was discovered, what is the process of revocation? Does this go to the OSMF Board for decision?

On the 42 days threshold, has there been any research to look at the implications? How many mappers would now be eligible? Where are they mapping?

Finally, second Rory's call for a FAQ. There's a lot of details here, and there is confusion about what this actually covers, and the intentions. It would be really helpful for communication purposes. Maybe someone can just get this started in the wiki.

-Mikel

* Mikel Maron * +14152835207 @mikel s:mikelmaron