[Osmf-talk] New idea: Invite a LC to speak at each OSMF Board meeting

Robert Banick rbanick at gmail.com
Wed Apr 8 14:46:06 UTC 2020

 I'm in favor of this idea. In addition to allowing for serendipity and
giving the spotlight to local concerns, I like that it raises the profile
of local chapters writ large.

I do think Cristoph's concern about language is valid. Ideally a volunteer
translator from within the community could be arranged if a
chapter representative felt more comfortable presenting in their native
tongue. This would of course slow things down considerably so it's not a
perfect solution.