[Osmf-talk] BigBlueButton audio issues

Joost Schouppe joost at osmfoundation.org
Mon Apr 20 18:47:26 UTC 2020

Hi Michael, Allan,

I haven't heard from others having the same issue. I think 2) is the first
thing to try here!
It's a bit hidden:
- once you're in the conference, you have three dots in the top right of
the screen
- there you have a "settings" button
- it opens in "application" (here you can change the language of the
interface BTW), but you should change that to "data savings", where you
have two limiting options

I can send you an invite to the next meeting I have on BBB if you want to
try it out.

Best,
Joost