[Osmf-talk] Toward resolution of controversies related to iD

Phil Wyatt phil at wyatt-family.com
Tue Jun 9 00:25:33 UTC 2020

I agree John – some tagging is regional but I think the ID editor (and maybe others) have the ability to show regional tags so again this should be part of a centralised tag repository that is easy to use and maintain (by the OSM community, not developers). If we, the OSM community, cant agree on tagging then we should not pass that responsibility on to developers to try and resolve.

Cheers - Phil