[Osmf-talk] The Board Face2Face is now Screen2Screen. (due to Corona/COVID-19)

Christoph Hormann chris_hormann at gmx.de
Sat Mar 14 12:11:26 UTC 2020

On Friday 13 March 2020, Rory McCann wrote:
> [...] We do not want
> to cancel outright and lose this important time. So we changed it
> from an in-person face2face, to a digital, online screen2screen.

It would be great if - in addition to sharing the results of the
meeting - each of you would note and share their experiences with that
on a social/methodological level as well.

This could be of interest and value for a lot of people in the OSM
community who are looking for how to improve world wide cooperation on
projects of various types.

--
Christoph Hormann
http://www.imagico.de/