[Osmf-talk] OpenCoronaMap online

Frederik Ramm frederik at remote.org
Thu Mar 26 16:31:30 UTC 2020

> indeed, it is hard to believe that based on owning the OpenStreetMap
> trademark you could have success in contesting all the other OpenXYMaps.

Personally I wasn't speaking of contesting things. We have a trademark
policy that says please talk to us before you register an "open-XY-map"
domain. You can choose to comply, or you can show us the finger and say
"you cannot stop me anyway".

What you cannot do, is violate our policy and still be our friend.

Bye
Frederik