[Osmf-talk] Microgrants call for review

Clifford Snow clifford at snowandsnow.us
Thu May 14 21:52:32 UTC 2020

Greetings on behalf of the OSMF Microgrant Program Committee!

We have closed the call for proposals for this first ever iteration of the
program. We are already beginning the evaluation process for the submitted
proposals, which consist of promising projects that aim to have a positive
impact in the OSM community.

Now that all proposals are on the OSM Wiki, we invite the community to add
their endorsement in the endorsements section of each proposal they
support, and also click the "give feedback" button on the description to
add any questions or comments if they wish. The committee will bear this
community interaction in mind in our decision-making.

Feedback will be accepted until Thursday morning, 21 May 2020 (midnight
Pacific time US, 9am Central European Time, 7pm New Zealand time). After
this time the committee will make haste to arrive at a final decision.

Please consult the OSM Wiki page here to see the project links:
https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Microgrants/Microgrants_2020

We are pleased to receive community feedback on the proposals and look
forward to arriving at a decision as soon as possible in order to commence
the projects.

Thanks and best,

OSMF Microgrant Program Committee